Purpose: 100% of donated funds go for
the promotion of digital currency
on Capitol Hill, and protecting the rights and interests of BitCoin owners.
7 Step Lobbying Plan for
For each $90 worth of BitCoins, we will spend about 3 hours to:
1. Make an appointment with a Congressman or Senator office of your choice
preferably in your state or congressional district, giving us a good lead in.
2. Go to their office in the House or Senate Office Building on Capitol Hill
3. Make a presentation, preferably to the politician, or his staff member
4. Help the person to get set up with an account, such as CoinBase
5. Send a small gift of .0001 BTC (well under the $50 limit) to get started,
build their understanding, and makes them a stake holder in digital currency.
6. Follow up with them in the next days with a thank you message and cc: to you
7. Remind them to resist any legislation which would restrict digital currency.
Donations also help us pay for
our prestigious K Street office address,
brochures, better business cards, Metro travel, presentation materials,
and a better web site.
You can donate any amount at the addresses below.
For donations via Coinbase for
no transaction fee
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Over 100 alternative coins at
For those who prefer the "traditional" system of credit cards:
You can also send a check to:
Questions or problems please email info@A-DC.org
Association for Digital Currency
Supporting acceptance of digital currency
We thank the donors so far
Payments posted updated every week
How to make a Quick Response code